The Move Albums
A selection of articles related to the move albums.
Original articles from our library related to the The Move Albums. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Move Albums.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Move Albums is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Move Albums books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- All Saints: 'We're more confident now'
- Back in the 90s you couldn't move without hearing their chart-topping singles or reading tales of clubbing, breakups and makeups. Two decades on, All Saints are back with a new album. They talk about friendship, lessons learned and how maturity has ...
- Kanye West Vows to Drop Three Album Per Year
- This move might alienate a few of his fans and audiophiles who appreciate buying physical copies of albums. We will have to see if West keeps his word. Hopefully, he will practice quality control with these collections.
- Underworld: 'It doesn't matter where music comes from – it's how it connects'
- This is particularly remarkable, given Dubnobass...
- Quasimondo presents 'Kama Sutra' with a twist
- The Beatles and India: Ludwig's Krishna gets a theme song, which will recur throughout the night: "Om Hare Om (Gopala Krishna)," from George Harrison's still-moving, still-surprising "All Things Must Pass," the triple album he released in 1970.
The Move Albums Topics
Related searchesmauryan empire conquest of magadha
macrophilia aspects of macrophilia
birthday birthday gift symbolism
the steadfast tin soldier
state terrorism cambodia
christianity in malaysia evangelism