The Myth Plot
A selection of articles related to the myth plot.
Original articles from our library related to the The Myth Plot. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Myth Plot.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
The Myth Plot is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Myth Plot books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Lesson: Exploring Characters and Plot in Siegfried and Comparing
- Lesson: Exploring Characters and Plot in Siegfried and Comparing the myth of. Siegfried to Sleeping Beauty. Written by Olga Bezrukova for L.
- Pçw dÒmow ¶rroi: Myth and Plot in Euripides' Medea*
- Pçw dÒmow ¶rroi: Myth and Plot in Euripides' Medea herited curse in the family tree.
- Milton, the Gunpowder Plot, and the Mythography of Terror
- Milton, the Gunpowder Plot, and the Mythography of Terror. Robert Appelbaum.
- Skyler White's Myth: This Will Fix Everything Workshop Summary
- Looking for a reason to write rather than wash the dishes? Touching base with the myth of yourself can help get you going again. Or maybe you just need a plot ?
- Constellation Legends
- One story based in Greek mythology told of two close friends, Cygnus and Phaeton, who were continually competing.
Suggested News Resources
- Fox's Gotham Will Be Batman-Less, Maybe Not Bruce Wayne-Less
- So…maybe in this telling, Gordon, after a long chase, gets the guy who kills the Waynes, and that's the “myth” plot of the series. But it also possibly presents a way to re-balance the Gordon/Batman friendship, which could be interesting, as well.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Myth (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Plot. During the Qin Dynasty, general Meng Yi is tasked to escort the Korean princess Ok-Soo from Korea to marry the Qin emperor in China.
- How the camel got its hump?? help making up a myth plot for it
- I haven't actually got a plot for you but there are heaps of tales from ages ago about how the camel got its hump.
- The Myth of Persephone - Greek Goddess of the Underworld
- The Myth of Persephone: Greek Goddess of the Underworld. Original Story and Interpretation by Laura Strong, PhD.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.