The Name Of The Rose
A selection of articles related to the name of the rose.
Original articles from our library related to the The Name Of The Rose. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Name Of The Rose.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Name Of The Rose is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Name Of The Rose books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Umberto Eco, Italian author of 'The Name of the Rose,' dies at 84
- ROME - Italian author Umberto Eco, who became famous for the 1980 international blockbuster "The Name of the Rose," died on Friday, Italian media reported. He was 84. La Repubblica newspaper said it had been informed by the family that Eco died late ...
- Italian Scholar Umberto Eco, Author of "The Name of the Rose," Dies at 84
- Italian Scholar Umberto Eco, Author of "The Name of the Rose," Dies at 84. February 22, 2016. Headlines.
- 'The Name of the Rose,' author dead at 84
- Author Umberto Eco, famous for the novels "Foucault's Pendulum" and "The Name of the Rose," died Friday, said Lori Glazer, spokeswoman for his U.S. publisher.
- Publisher: Umberto Eco, author of "The Name of the Rose," dead at 84
- Publisher: Umberto Eco, author of "The Name of the Rose," dead at 84. Updated 6:51 pm, Friday, February 19, 2016. ROME (AP) — Publisher: Umberto Eco, author of "The Name of the Rose," dead at 84.
- The Untold Story of the Eradication of the Original Ku Klux Klan
- He changed his name from Rainey, the name of his former owners, to Williams and headed the militia that vowed to check the Klan's power. ... the door.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Name Of The Rose Topics
Related searchesmelia mcenery
brown corpus part-of-speech tags used
banco de oro universal bank history