The New School Notes
A selection of articles related to the new school notes.
Original articles from our library related to the The New School Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The New School Notes.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The New School Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The New School Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- NCAA Notes: Role Reversal Has Brown Offense Humming
- But something new is brewing in Providence, in the form of a role reversal. Junior attackman Dylan Molloy, who scored a school-record, 62 goals a year ago and was the most prolific finisher in Division I with 3.
- Who invented Post-it Notes? The legal saga continues
- That year he took the sticky notes to a New York trade show and met briefly with two 3M executives, Amron said, but nothing came of the meeting. Fry and Silver came up with what 3M originally called the Press 'n' Peel ...
- PJ Harvey's new single, 'The Community of Hope,' focuses on DC
- In the track, Harvey describes what sounds like a tour of the city, referencing South Capitol Street, which she calls "the highway to death and destruction," and an unnamed school that "just looks like a s--- hole." But she also tackles specific locations.
- 'This Is a Hockey School': Quinnipiac Students and Polls Agree
- The players and coaches are celebrities on campus and in the town of Hamden, just to the north of New Haven. “Oh, people ... The men's and women's teams share notes and get along well, which, Pecknold said, is not necessarily the case at all universities.
- Paper or digital? Paper planners still popular
- She's a nursing student, a cheer mom, a new business owner and a volunteer. Though she's never without her smartphone, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The New School Notes Topics
temple in jerusalem etymology
beauty and the geek challenges
d-beat examples of d-beat bands