The Nilgiris History
A selection of articles related to the nilgiris history.
Original articles from our library related to the The Nilgiris History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Nilgiris History.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Nilgiris History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Nilgiris History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Your Next Must-Visit Destination in India: A Unique Garden Made of Threads in
- In 2002, he chose the present location opposite the Ooty Boat House and ever since then this place, which looks so unassuming from the outside, has been on the tourist map of the Nilgiris. ...
- Awareness programmes held
- Various competitions, fun events and awareness programmes were organised in Coimbatore and The Nilgiris on Tuesday to mark International Women's Day. Innovative competitions and a blood donation camp was organised ...
- Womens Studies Centre at Providence College for Women | Coimbatore NYOOOZ
- Summary: A Women's Studies Centre was inaugurated by the Department of History, Providence College for Women, at Coonoor, in The Nilgiris. The centre aims to create awareness among men and women on the need to work towards social progress While ...
- Exotic race warms the Nilgiris
- She dwelt among untrodden ways... A violet by a mossy stone; half-hidden from the eye; Fair as the star when only one is shining in the sky.
- Foresters who made a difference
- The present-day foresters still refer to V.S. Krishnaswamy's book, 'Thoughts on Indian Forestry' and T.
The Nilgiris History Topics
Related searchescockneys cockney culture
jousting two primary types of jousts
driver john axon gc
brief history of hinduism
dream dictionary scorpions