The Nine Billion Names Of God Summary
A selection of articles related to the nine billion names of god summary.
Original articles from our library related to the The Nine Billion Names Of God Summary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Nine Billion Names Of God Summary.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Nine Billion Names Of God Summary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Nine Billion Names Of God Summary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Arthur C. Clarke s striking short stories, The Nine Billion. Names of God, a Tibetan a computer to list the permuted nine-letter names of God.
- Technology and Religion.mellel
- In summary, the advancing edge of technology in the twenty-first century . Arthur C.
- Interrogating the Modest Witness: Plumbing the Secrets of Libidinal
- In Arthur C. Clarke's canonical short story “The Nine Billion Names of God”.
- Beautiful Names of Allah as mentioned the Qur`an and Hadith
- Sufic Introduction to the 99 attributes of Names of Allah and especially that of Ya Latif .. huruf equals= 129 times; Lam-Ta-Yaa-Fa ; Lam=30 Ta=9 Ya=10 fa=80 totals to = 129 brain, are in constant interaction with 16 billion neighbouring neurons. .
Suggested Web Resources
- Arthur C. Clarke Fansite: "The Nine Billion Names of God" (short
- Apr 6, 2007 "The Nine Billion Names of God" (short story): Amusing computer specifications My friend Rusty has a more positive review of this story.
- THE NINE BILLION NAMES OF GOD
- Oct 8, 2007 BOOK REVIEW – ARTHUR C. CLARK – THE NINE BILLION NAMES OF GOD. 1953 Various SF anthologies and collections of Clarke's work.
- The Nine Billion Names of God by Arthur C. Clarke - Reviews
- The Nine Billion Names of God has 1045 ratings and 26 reviews. Mike said: Arthur C. Ketan Shah added it · review of another edition.