The Nutcracker Story
A selection of articles related to the nutcracker story.
Original articles from our library related to the The Nutcracker Story. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Nutcracker Story.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Nutcracker Story is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Nutcracker Story books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Nutcracker Ballet is based on the story “The Nutcracker and the
- original story, the basic plot remains the same; The story of a young German girl who dreams of a Nutcracker Prince and a fierce battle against a Mouse King.
- ABOUT THE NUTCRACKER BALLET The Nutcracker History Lyrical
- The Nutcracker and the Mouse King by German writer, composer, caricaturist, and painter E.T.A..
- Educational Packet - Ballet Mississippi
- Based upon E.T.A.
- Layout 1
- The Nutcracker. 2. The original story of The Nutcracker was written in 1816 by a German man named.
- THE NUTCRACKER
- 2. Instill an appreciation for Ballet and Music as a pure expression of dreams and emotions. B.
Suggested News Resources
- Tickets on sale November 15th for Northern Ballet Theatre's Production of the
- The shows are December 10th and 11th, 2:00 pm at the Stockbridge Theater (Pinkerton Academy) in Derry, NH and December 17th and 18th, 2:00 pm at Keefe Auditorium, Elm St.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Story of the Nutcracker Ballet
- The Nutcracker Ballet is based on the story "The Nutcracker and the King of Mice" written by E.T.A.
- The Nutcracker Story
- After the guests depart and Clara has gone to bed, she cannot forget the broken nutcracker.
- The Nutcracker Ballet - The Story of The Nutcracker
- Unsure of the story of The Nutcracker? This easy to read synopsis of The Nutcracker will tell you everything you need to know.
- The Nutcracker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The libretto is adapted from E.T.A.
- The Nutcracker - FREE Presentations in PowerPoint format, Free
- Interactive Classical Musical Instruments - The Nutcracker. For Kids. The Nutcracker for Kids · Other December Holiday Traditions.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.