The Nutcracker Story
A selection of articles related to the nutcracker story.
Original articles from our library related to the The Nutcracker Story. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Nutcracker Story.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Nutcracker Story is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Nutcracker Story books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Casting Call: The Nutcracker
- Scored by Tchaikovsky and first produced in St. Petersburg in 1892, The Nutcracker ballet has become as much a Christmas tradition as mistletoe and wreaths. Told in two acts, the story revolves around a young girl named Clara who receives a wooden ...
- Orlando Ballet's 2016-17 season features three new programs
- Orlando Ballet will present a trio of new shows, along with mainstay "The Nutcracker," and pay tribute to philanthropist Harriett Lake during its 2016-17 season.
- Broadway Influencers Dominate Joffrey Ballet's Reimagined 'Nutcracker'
- And instead of Clara, the new “Nutcracker” will follow Marie, the poor daughter of a fair worker. (The name Marie references the protagonist of E.T.
- Joffrey Ballet announces new 'Nutcracker' production
- Wheeldon's new "Nutcracker" will be set during Chicago's 1893 Columbian Exposition and will be "the story of an immigrant fair worker's child (who has) very little," he said, rather than revolving around the elite Stahlbaum family and their daughter Clara.
- International Center for Music at Park University to showcase its accomplishments
- So far this season, the Kansas City Ballet has presented a stunning succession of three new productions of storybook ballets: “The Three Musketeers,” “The Nutcracker” and “Swan Lake.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Nutcracker Story Topics
Related searchesdream dictionary dead people
jainism beliefs and practices
inverkip places of interest
hindu name meaning
gender identity disorder controversy