The Oc Hong Kong
A selection of articles related to the oc hong kong.
Original articles from our library related to the The Oc Hong Kong. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Oc Hong Kong.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Oc Hong Kong is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Oc Hong Kong books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Hong Kong Commissioner reaches out to Irvine businesses
- That's the message delivered recently to Irvine businesspeople, elected officials and academic leaders by Hong Kong Commissioner Clement Leung during a recent visit to the city. The city of Hong Kong, home to 7.2 million people, took in more than $40 ...
- LA jumps up to world's 8th most expensive city for travelers and expats, study
- Singapore remains the world's most expensive place for visitors and expats, followed by Zurich, Hong Kong, Geneva, Paris and London. The three cheapest cities ... news from China.
- Stocks post slight gains, led by oil and gas companies
- The three indexes each fell nearly 1 percent the day before. Japan's benchmark Nikkei 225 index lost 0.8 percent while South Korea's Kospi rose 0.
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' cast news: Kelly Meza-Dodd joining RHOC?
- Theirs is a happy union with her husband Michael Dodd, and both enjoy traveling, having been to Hongkong, the Philippines, and Mexico, as her social media pages would reveal. It is no secret, her Facebook page would show, that this 40-year-old brunette ...
- Guess who holds the world's 3rd largest real estate fortune? Yup, he's from OC
- Li Ka-Shing's fortune evolved from a well-timed bet on Hong Kong real estate in the turbulent 1960s. Kee was fourth wealthiest by Bloomberg's math at $16.2 billion.