The Old Duke
A selection of articles related to the old duke.
Original articles from our library related to the The Old Duke. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Old Duke.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Old Duke is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Old Duke books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Mount Rushmore of hated Duke players
- Well, Coach K, you got your wish. Expect the hate to grow with every Duke win in the tournament, and/or every subsequent dirty play by Allen.
- Top 5 Philly-Born Players In The NCAA Tournament
- I know, Jefferson hasn't played since December 5th and is out for the season with a foot injury, but the 22-year-old Duke senior forward has been is a leader for the Blue Devils — on and off-the-court — and deserves to be on this list.
- Prince Andrew Reported to Police for Criminal Damage After Allegedly Ramming
- The incident was said to have happened when the Duke was heading home to Royal Lodge on Sunday evening. Andrew is believed to have driven into the gates to nudge them open, but was unpleasantly surprised when they closed on the side of his car, ...
- Elwyn L. Simons, Primate Specialist Who Discovered Early Human Forebears, Dies
- Professor Elwyn L. Simons at Duke University, with skulls of a male, left, and female primate, very early ancestor of higher primates, including apes and humans. Credit Megan Mendenhall/Duke Photography.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Old Duke Topics
Related searchesphotodiode materials
75 bc events
al capone fall of capone