The Omen Novels
A selection of articles related to the omen novels.
Original articles from our library related to the The Omen Novels. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Omen Novels.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Omen Novels is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Omen Novels books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What Is the I Ching?
- In 136 BCE, Emperor Wu of the Han dynasty declared it the most important of the five canonical Confucian books and standardized the text from among various competing versions (some with the hexagrams in a different order).
- Ellen Gray's TV picks: 'Damien,' 'Of Kings and Prophets,' 'Underground' and more
- Bradley James stars as war photographer Damien Thorn, who's turned out better than I'd expected the brat from The Omen to in a series from Glen Mazzara (The Walking Dead) that asks for sympathy for the devil's spawn. _ OF KINGS AND PROPHETS. 10 p.
- TV This Week, March 6 - 12: 'Downton Abbey' series finale and more
- The Antichrist has a first name, and it's "Damien" in this new drama based on the 1976 supernatural thriller "The Omen." With Bradley ...
- Ellen Gray's TV picks: 'Downton,' 'Mythbusters' end, 'Bosch' returns and more
- Bradley James stars as war photographer Damien Thorn, who's turned out better than I'd expected of the brat from The Omen in a series from Glen Mazzara (The Walking Dead) that asks for sympathy for the devil's spawn. * OF KINGS AND PROPHETS. 10 p.
The Omen Novels Topics
Related searchesworking families party platform
cleveland ohio cityscape
vowel length long vowels in english
kcpm-tv general information
hilbert space introduction