The Once And Future King
A selection of articles related to the once and future king.
Original articles from our library related to the The Once And Future King. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Once And Future King.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
The Once And Future King is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Once And Future King books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Return of the Once and Future King … of the Wing
- Thus, in the end on a storybook evening it was the Return of the Once and Future King … of the Wing, the much-heralded Rondo Fernandez of Mojo Grill & Catering. The hoped-for three-peat by his rival — and good friend — Tim Thomas of Brooklyn's ...
- The Once and Future King
- Mary Grace Natividad Sonora Poe, adopted daughter of Fernando Poe Jr and Susan Roces, king and queen of the national box office, grew up under the klieg lights of her celebrity parents. It was an auspicious beginning, but it would have ended quietly ...
- Bloody truth about the 'colonialist' cockerel Cambridge students want sent
- After ten days of fierce fighting, the British burnt down the palace and looted the royal treasures: delicate ivory carvings and magnificent copper alloy sculptures and plaques - now known as the Benin Bronzes.
- Midnight Special is an E.T. riff that's as much Stephen King as Steven Spielberg
- The more substantial threat in Midnight Special is the federal government, which is after Alton for its own reasons.
- The 5 most important takeaways from the 'Game of Thrones' season 6 trailer
- Our (least) favorite red woman is not the confident seer of the future she once was. She's questioning her visions and looking ... In the very, very fast clip we see Bran standing with the White Walker king suddenly behind him.
The Once And Future King Topics
modding legal issues
mci accounting scandal amp bankruptcy
philosophy of hinduism
graham greene childhood