The Orange Book
A selection of articles related to the orange book.
Original articles from our library related to the The Orange Book. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Orange Book.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Orange Book is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Orange Book books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Symplmed Pharmaceuticals Announces FDA Orange Book Listing for Two Prestalia
- CINCINNATI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Symplmed Pharmaceuticals announced today that two patents covering Prestalia® (perindopril arginine and amlodipine besylate) are now listed in the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) publication Approved Drug ...
- Pernix Therapeutics Announces the Issuance of New Orange Book Patent for
- The '760 patent, solely owned by Pernix, will be a significant addition to the Orange Book, bringing the total of Orange Book listed patents covering Zohydro ER with BeadTek to four.
- The Walking Dead: Michonne episode 2 release date revealed
- Starring Orange Is the New Black's Samira Wiley as Michonne, The Walking Dead: Michonne follows the titular heroine during a point in the comic book series in which she disappeared for several issues.
- How politics built LA's Gold Line at the expense of a smarter system
- The agency should consider prioritizing high-speed busways in dedicated lanes, such as the Wilshire Boulevard bus-only lane and the Orange Line in the San Fernando Valley, as well as on major freeways.
- Southeast Texas politicians take to Facebook to voice opinions, engage voters
- Michael Schlossberg, a Pennsylvania state representative who wrote a book about 60 social media disasters in politics, said the benefits and dangers to politicians using social media are essentially the same.
The Orange Book Topics
Related searchesthe faculty plot summary
the house of the rising sun origin
lady in the water plot
date palm fruit
state farm insurance trivia