The Oresteia Agamemnon
A selection of articles related to the oresteia agamemnon.
Original articles from our library related to the The Oresteia Agamemnon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Oresteia Agamemnon.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Oresteia Agamemnon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Oresteia Agamemnon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Masters of Acting Show True Colors in Oresteia Project
- The physical perfection of bare torsos of the kings and gods--of Aegisthus (Christopher Hawthorn), Apollo (Abe Martell), and Agamemnon (Leve Ross)--added to these men's commanding presence, at once both intimidating and awe-inspiring. The most ...
- The staying power of "The Oresteia"
- The wedding dress, torn and blood-spattered, is one of the first images audiences of "The Oresteia" will glimpse.
- In with the Greeks, out with the Greeks
- Wade, now associate professor of dance, was a sophomore acting in the chorus in 1981, when W&M Theatre presented “Oedipus Rex.” She's come full circle in her journey with Palmer, choreographing “The Oresteia,” Aeschylus' classic trilogy of Agamemnon ...
- Reviews: Agamemnon and All Our Yesterdays at the Next Stage Festival
- A long time ago in a country perhaps not all that far away, Aeschylus wrote the world's first famous trilogy about a family at war with itself.
- University of Oklahoma produces grim, thoughtful 'Trojan Women'
- Reyes delivered an insane and prophetic Cassandra, whose rape and capture by Agamemnon will lead to the tragedies of the Oresteia. The frenetic energy Reyes infused into Cassandra underscored the terrible intersection of insanity, prophecy and ...