The Other Among Others
A selection of articles related to the other among others.
Original articles from our library related to the The Other Among Others. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Other Among Others.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Other Among Others is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Other Among Others books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MANAGING AN EXPERT SYSTEM AMONG OTHERS
- MANAGING AN EXPERT SYSTEM AMONG OTHERS systems is better than the other in some part of the process, and less good in other part.
- "Feeling History: Reflections On the Western Culture Controversyn
- are the 'other' among others.
- CRAIG OWENS “The Discourse of Others: Feminists and
- by means other than the shock of domination and conquest.
Suggested News Resources
- Reviving Ottoman glory in the Middle East?
- the United States, Iraqi Kurdish groups and Israel on the other. Among others, Turkey's positioning itself in this regional division with strong language against Syria's Bashar al-Assad and Iraq's Nouri al-Maliki draws the most attention.
Suggested Web Resources
- Among other vs. among others
- among other vs. among others Which one is the correct one - among other or among others?
- Among/Amongst: Is there a Difference?
- E.g. “Cuba is among one of the most wonderful countries I have ever visited.
- other - definition of other by Macmillan Dictionary
- The plural form others without 'the' is the plural of the pronoun another. . Among other things, Churchill was an accomplished writer and historian.
- Text -
- The master is made to recognize that his culture is neither homogeneous nor monolithic, that he is just an other among others” (148, Minh-ha).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.