The Outsiders Novel The Socs
A selection of articles related to the outsiders novel the socs.
Original articles from our library related to the The Outsiders Novel The Socs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Outsiders Novel The Socs.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Outsiders Novel The Socs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Outsiders Novel The Socs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Around Town - March 2016
- 7 p.m. Based on S.
- High school students direct show with social message
- It's based on the classic novel that introduces characters like Pony Boy, Darry, Sodapop and Dallas. They're all members of the “Greasers,” a group of tough and underprivileged boys, who often go toe-to-toe with the rich kids known as “Socs.
- 'The Outsiders' is the Midnight Madness film at the Main Art this weekend
- Based on the novel by S. E. Hinton, it takes place in Oklahoma in 1965 and follows two teenage gangs—the Greasers, who are tough, low-income working class teens from the wrong side of the tracks, and the Socs, a group of well-to-do teens.
- In The Outsiders, why do Greasers and Socs dislike each other?
- The Greasers and the Socs dislike each other, because they do not understand each other. There is a vast socioeconomic divide that exists between the ... Late in the novel Randy comes to talk to Ponyboy.