The Penultimate Peril Plot Notes
A selection of articles related to the penultimate peril plot notes.
Original articles from our library related to the The Penultimate Peril Plot Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Penultimate Peril Plot Notes.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Penultimate Peril Plot Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Penultimate Peril Plot Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Every Guns N' Roses Song, Ranked
- Everybody knows the story behind “My Michelle”: Axl was in the car with an old friend of Slash's, Michelle Young, when Elton John's “Your Song” began playing. Young said she always wanted someone to write a song for her, and welp, be careful what you ...
- Brussels Terror Alert Raised Amid 'Imminent' Threat of Attack
- But the Belgian government kept its threat level for EU institutions below the maximum alert because there was no specific risk of peril there, Belgian Interior Minister Jan Jambon said.
- Doctor Who: looking back at Chris Chibnall's episodes
- There's also a very classical cliffhanger at the end of the episode, of the kind which branches off into different strands of mortal peril (for Amy) and discovery (for the Doctor.) It leaves the table set for Cold Blood to be a more ...
- The migrant crisis is a mere gust of the hurricane that will soon engulf Europe
- A glance at such projections to the middle of this century points to dramatic variations between countries and continents, changing in one generation the political and economic landscape of the world.