The Peter Principle
A selection of articles related to the peter principle.
Original articles from our library related to the The Peter Principle. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Peter Principle.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Peter Principle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Peter Principle books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Recognizing the Peter Principle
- The Peter Principle was introduced back in 1969 by Dr. Laurence J. Peter in his book of the same name.
- The latest policing tool to monitor rowdy spring breakers: Drones
- Before a police department purchases a drone, officials are often forced to confront questions about privacy, public safety and the legal limits of government intrusion. In South Padre Island, Tex.
- Could the Military Disobey a President Trump?
- McMahan believes we should extend the principle that requires soldiers to disobey an illegal order so that it requires them to refuse to fight in any illegal war.
- 'Captain America: Civil War': The Comic vs. The Movie
- In the comic book Civil War, the scale is at once smaller and less intimate: it's an explosion caused as the result of a superhero battle in the town of Stamford, Connecticut that prompts the U.S.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.