The Phantom Of The Opera Adaptations
A selection of articles related to the phantom of the opera adaptations.
Original articles from our library related to the The Phantom Of The Opera Adaptations. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Phantom Of The Opera Adaptations.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Phantom Of The Opera Adaptations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Phantom Of The Opera Adaptations books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- No plans? Ten things to do
- The show features big numbers from the musicals Jesus Christ Superstar, The Phantom of the Opera, Wicked, Rent, Mamma Mia! and Hairspray. Tickets are $22 to $99.
- Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812 Will Play the Imperial
- The two-disc set features live performances of tunes from such musicals as The Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, Carousel, Chess and more. The CD includes a bonus track of "Unusual Way"; the DVD features a bonus entitled "Back Stages.
- Theater Listings for March 4-10
- 'An American in Paris' The ballet luminary Christopher Wheeldon makes a triumphant debut as a Broadway director with this rhapsodic stage adaptation of a classic musical with a heavenly Gershwin score.