The Prisoner Number 6
A selection of articles related to the prisoner number 6.
Original articles from our library related to the The Prisoner Number 6. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Prisoner Number 6.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Prisoner Number 6 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Prisoner Number 6 books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 'THE PRISONER' AND THE QUESTION OF IDENTITY
- identity exist in a society that demands conformity? Each episode of The Prisoner either directly or indirectly puts pressure on the individual identity of Number 6.
- Mapping the Culture of Control - Pine Forge Press
- with which “The Truman Show” has some superficial similarities. “The. Prisoner” concerns an ex-secret agent, known only as Number Six (Patrick.
- Semiotic Analysis
- saries, each called Number Two, in the 17 episodes of the series.
- Winter Tenn 2007'
- only as “the Village,” The Prisoner depicts the fate of Number Six, an unnamed government employee who was kidnapped after resigning his post.
Suggested News Resources
- In Honor of 11-11-11, A List of TV's Top 11 Numbers
- (Bonus: She was named after James Cooghan's character on The Prisoner, Number 6!) Not only did this procedural feature a math genius, it put a frickin' number right there in the title because letters were too boring! And it actually made sense to do!
Suggested Web Resources
- Number Six (The Prisoner) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Number Six is the central fictional character in the 1960s television series The Prisoner, played by Patrick McGoohan.
- Six of One Info: The Prisoner Appreciation Society, Six of One
- Only Six of One brought you Justine Lord from The Girl Who Was Death. Read her .. Village residents are assigned a number - the Prisoner is Number Six.
- The Prisoner - Number Six - YouTube
- Apr 23, 2007 Music video created with clips from the cult TV series "The Prisoner" Created back in the days of analogue video so excuse the quality.
- The Prisoner - Number Six - played by Patrick McGoohan
- The Prisoner TV series, music, FAQ's and graphics from and inspired by The Prisoner TV series starring Patrick McGoohan.
The Prisoner Number 6 Topics
microscope simple optical microscope
dream neurology of dreams
alternation of generations protists