The Prose Edda
A selection of articles related to the prose edda.
Original articles from our library related to the The Prose Edda. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Prose Edda.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Prose Edda is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Prose Edda books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Celebrate Women's History Month with a Dozen Great Children's Book about Women
- Author Margarita Engle's light and lovely prose tells us that the girl lives on “an island of music” and dreams of learning how to play the drums she hears in the music all around her. ...
- Book Review: A Pagan Testament by Brendan Myers
- His language is clear and flowing, almost poetry even in his prose, and it engages at a heart level. He teaches you by taking ... Selections from the Poetic Eddas in regards to the Norns, the World Tree, and various Gods and Goddesses.
- Tolkien's first prose work is full of magic and bruality
- He went on to write his own poems about The Legend Of Sigurd And Gudrun, based on Nordic mythology and inspired by the traditional verse of the Poetic Edda. Both of these aforementioned stories deal with the classic or, rather, ancient hero archetype.
- Here Be Dragons - Venturing Beyond the World's Edge
- Earlier this week, I read The Devil Is in the Detail by Yvonne Aburrow over at Dowsing for Divinity and Loki by Laine DeLaney over at The Lady's Quill. Both articles acknowledge powers both strange and wondrous that dwell on the edge.
- Facebook Steps Up Efforts Against Terrorism
- Hours after the December shootings in San Bernardino, Calif., Mark Wallace asked his employees at the nonprofit Counter Extremism Project to comb social media for profiles of the alleged attackers. They failed.
The Prose Edda Topics
Related searchessong airline history
1710 ongoing events
venneesan his superiority complex