The Prose Edda
A selection of articles related to the prose edda.
Original articles from our library related to the The Prose Edda. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Prose Edda.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Prose Edda is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Prose Edda books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Prose Edda
- From the Younger or Prose Edda. Translated by Jean I. Young.
- The Prose Edda Index
- better version of this text. Title Page. Preface.
- THE PROSE EDDA
- Table of Contents. THE PROSE EDDA............................................................................. .....................................................................
- THE PROSE EDDA _A. Brodeur, 1916_
- THE PROSE EDDA. BY. SNORRI STURLUSON.
- Fashion Show | Georgia Home Warranty | Outlet Mall | Helen Cabin
- Find Shopping All Shopping, Fashion Show and more at Gamall-Steinn.org.
Suggested News Resources
- Gods in our own image
- The events (even in Asgard) are based on incidents described in the Poetic Edda, a 13th century compilation and the Prose Edda, an account written by Snorri Sturluson around the same time.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Prose Edda Index
- As translated by Arthur Gilchrist Brodeur (1916), e-text from the Internet Sacred Text Archive.
- The Prose Edda - Google Books
- Prose Edda
- The Prose Edda or Younger Edda is one of the most important sources for Norse mythology.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Prose Edda Topics
Related searchesnanjing culture and art
battle of the bulge aftermath
siege of candia the siege
alkane chemical properties