A selection of articles related to the raven.
Original articles from our library related to the The Raven. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Raven.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Raven is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Raven books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- THE RAVEN AGE Feat. IRON MAIDEN Bassist's Son GEORGE HARRIS: 'Angel In
- "Angel In Disgrace", the new video from THE RAVEN AGE, the U.K.-based band led by IRON MAIDEN bassist Steve Harris's son George Harris, can be seen below.
- THE RAVEN AGE Premiere "Angel In Disgrace" Video
- THE RAVEN AGE, the band featuring IRON MAIDEN bassist Steve Harris' son George Harris, have released their debut music video for “Angel In Disgrace”, which is the closing track on their self titled EP. The song has already received over 150,000 streams ...
- Planning Notes: The Raven pub and airport business park could be set for expansion
- The proposal was submitted last August to change the use of the ground and first floors of No 3, Liberty Street, from bakery and shop to café/bar/restaurant.
- The Raven, the Original Goth, Makes a Home in New York
- The birds are as widespread in human mythologies as they are across the habitats of the Northern Hemisphere. The raven's somber black plumage, unearthly voice and attraction to carrion inspired humans, who associated them with otherworldly forces and ...
- The Raven Age Premieres New Music Video
- The Raven Age premieres a new music video for the track "Angel in Disgrace". The U.K.