The Roots Members
A selection of articles related to the roots members.
Original articles from our library related to the The Roots Members. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Roots Members.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Roots Members is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Roots Members books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Coffee Company Gives Ex-Cons a Lift Toward Law-Abiding Life
- Underground Coffee was founded in 2007, and has employed 11 former offenders, according to Hoke, 34 who also ministers to mostly Latino gang members, both behind bars and on the streets.
- Lane County organizers gearing up for 2016 presidential primary
- 1/20 – Xander Berenstein is one of the co-directors of UO for Bernie Sanders, an organization made up of University of Oregon students, alumni, and community members who support presidential candidate Bernie Sanders. (Ryan Kang/The Register-Guard) ...
- State keeps special Supreme Court election on track
- The wrinkle that board members were trying to iron out Saturday morning has its roots in a 2015 law in which the General Assembly created retention elections for Supreme Court justices.
- Farm Bureau chokes Iowans' voices
- Among its 2016 resolutions, this “grass-roots, bottom-up” policymaking organization states, “We support additional funding for soil conservation and water quality.” What a concept! I expect more from my membership.
The Roots Members Topics
history of washington dc founding
ripple tank refraction
hood scoop scoop design
six flags spain
villareal samar barangays