The Scientific Phenomenalist
A selection of articles related to the scientific phenomenalist.
Original articles from our library related to the The Scientific Phenomenalist. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Scientific Phenomenalist.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Scientific Phenomenalist is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Scientific Phenomenalist books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- In Deep and Out Far
- The same concerns run through Emily Wilson's new book, as well. At issue for both poets is vitality—the “principal substance,” as Wilson calls it—that propels both “action” and articulation in a sphere of profound solitude.
- FOLLOW THE WEEK ON FACEBOOK
- It collapses into a shallow phenomenalism. Whatever Christians are getting up to these days, that is the revealed moral teaching of the church. Of all Kasper's critics, only Cardinal Müller seems to understand the stakes.
- ADMX-71 – Coherent Abstractions: exclusive album stream
- ADMX-71 is the industrial alias of techno pioneer Adam Mitchell aka Adam X. Since the early 90s, Mitchell has been a key figure on the New York scene, opening the Sonic Groove Records store and throwing huge warehouse parties across the city. Coherent ...
- The Pixies' David Lovering on Music and Magic
- How did you develop your magical persona, the Scientific Phenomenalist? DL: I just did what is me, basically. I'm kind of a science geek.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Scientific Phenomenalist Topics
Related searchesdream interpretation resurrection
grotesque in architecture
dogma film controversy
educational psychology motivation
history of atheism bibliography
mount nyiragongo 2002 eruption