The Second Red Scare
A selection of articles related to the second red scare.
Original articles from our library related to the The Second Red Scare. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Second Red Scare.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Second Red Scare is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Second Red Scare books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Chart: The Second Red Scare, 1939-1954
- Chart: The Second Red Scare, 1939-1954. Event. Date.
- In progress Lesson Title –McCarthyism: The Political Cartoons of
- investigate the impact of the Second Red Scare on American daily life. • identify constitutional rights jeopardized by McCarthyism.
- LESSONTWO: STUDENTWORKSHEET
- The second Red Scare (1948-1956) is referred to as the McCarthy era, named after Senator Joseph McCarthy of Wiscon- sin.
- The Cold War and Red Scare in Washington State A Curriculum
- In many respects this first "Red Scare" was quite different from the one that would follow in the late 1940s and 1950s.
Suggested News Resources
- Socialism not evil, part of history
- The second Red Scare of the 1950s saw the infamous senator Joe McCarthy able to ruin lives and careers just by branding those he found disagreeable as communists or subversives.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Second Red Scare - Digital History
- Digital History enhances history teaching and research through primary sources, an online textbook, extensive reference resources, and interactive materials.
- The Second Red Scare
- Part III: Late Twentieth Century America and the World, 1945-1990s. The " Second" Red Scare: Fear and Loathing in High Places, 1947-1954.
- Second Red Scare - Ohio History Central - A product of the Ohio
- Jul 1, 2005 As World War II was ending, a fear-driven movement known as the Second Red Scare began to spread across the United States.
The Second Red Scare Topics
Related searchesitalian universities
prussian people religion and culture
das boot special camera
bill davis premier
dream interpretation sting
michigan state police