The Shipmans Tale
A selection of articles related to the shipmans tale.
Original articles from our library related to the The Shipmans Tale. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Shipmans Tale.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Shipmans Tale is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Shipmans Tale books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Portland Ballet's 'Gallery' is showcase of modern dance
- Also last fall, Nell Shipman was named artistic director; she has 10 years of experience with Portland Ballet in various capacities.
- Community News For The Glastonbury Edition
- Come hear author Janet Barrett talk about the spirited horse that drew her to write this amazing tale. Books will be available for purchase and signing at the end ....
- Who should we blame: an assessment of guilt in Trumpism
- He may be a caricature; but he is a parody of us, a morality tale whose meaning we should heed.” Trumpism reminds us that the American experiment's survival cannot depend alone on the achievements of any politician or movement. It is instead, as ...
- The Guardian view on sex abuse after Savile: culture change needed
- There are two perspectives on this. The first, and more comforting reading, is a tale of exceptionalism. The emphasis here is on the peculiarity of BBC deference to the ....
- Masque & Gown emulate Shakespearean comedies
- Content. This weekend, the Masque and Gown production of “Leading Ladies” will bring laughter to the intimate Wish Theater with a tale of double identities and romantic entanglements.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.