The Shipmans Tale
A selection of articles related to the shipmans tale.
Original articles from our library related to the The Shipmans Tale. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Shipmans Tale.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Shipmans Tale is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Shipmans Tale books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 1 The Shipman's Tale Geoffrey Chaucer Here begins the Shipman's
- Here begins the Shipman's Tale. At St. Denis there once dwelt a merchant, who was rich and therefore men deemed him wise.
- SOCIAL AESTHETICS AND THE EMERGENCE OF CIVIC
- in this essay—the Melibee and its mirror-image Shipman's Tale—rely, more- .
- Annotated Bibliography: Gift Giving and Commodity Exchange in
- The merchant in The Shipman's Tale is similar to the Merchant of. The Merchant's Tale in that both deal in the foreign or merchant exchange.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Shipman's Tale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Shipman's Tale (also called The Sailor's Tale) is one of The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer.
- Summary and Analysis of The Shipman's Tale - GradeSaver
- The Shipman's Tale. The Shipman's Tale. A rich merchant, who lived at St.
- The Shipman's Tale - A Modern English Translation · eChaucer
- The Shipman's Tale. Geoffrey Chaucer. Here begins the Shipman's Tale.