A selection of articles related to the sisterhood.
Original articles from our library related to the The Sisterhood. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Sisterhood.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Sisterhood is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Sisterhood books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE SISTERHOOD
- like me could fit in and be part of a very special sisterhood.
- The Sisterhood Series
- nity, Myra is driven to form the Sisterhood to avenge her daughter's death and help others who have been let down by the justice system.
- HISTORY OF THE SISTERHOOD OF JANINA
- The Sisterhood of Janina is a living testimony to the success of the first experiment in Soon, a committee was formed and that was the start of our Sisterhood.
Suggested News Resources
- The Sisterhood of Netball
- Her age is an advantage, she said: “The youth have agility, but we have experience.” A version of this article appeared in print on August 28, 2011, on page MB4 of the New York edition with the headline: The Sisterhood Of Netball.
- Editor's Note: The making of the Sisterhood Project
- The cardinal rule against the use of the first person is a well-respected tradition in mainstream journalism around the world.
- The DSK affair: Miscarriage of justice one way or another
- It's hard to make a cut-and-dried women's-rights issue out of this case because of the accuser's credibility problem, though the sisterhood did have some words to say.
- Downtown Eastside covent closes after 85 years
- But these days few people are joining the sisterhood and there are only four nuns left, and that's forced the Catholic church to rethink the operation, according to Sister Elizabeth Kelliher.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Sisterhood (Video 2004) - IMDb
- Directed by David DeCoteau. With Barbara Crampton, Jennifer Holland, Michelle Borth, Storm David Newton.
- The Sisterhood – Forward.com
- 10 hours ago more from the sisterhood .
- Amazon.com: The Sisterhood (9780553275704): Michael Palmer
- Amazon.com: The Sisterhood (9780553275704): Michael Palmer: Books. The Sisterhood and over 950000 other books are available for Amazon Kindle.
The Sisterhood Topics
history of ghana the pndc era
plate tectonics friction
givat halfon eina ona
30 days of night collections
honolulu harbor early history