The Sixth Sense
A selection of articles related to the sixth sense.
Original articles from our library related to the The Sixth Sense. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Sixth Sense.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Sixth Sense is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Sixth Sense books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE SIXTH SENSE
- THE SIXTH SENSE by. M. Night ...
- The Sixth Sense
- The Sixth Sense. Some Potential Questions for ESL Class Discussion. 1.
- The sixth sense for automotive applications
- Magnetoresistive sensors for rotational, angle and weak-field measurement.
- Developing the Sixth Sense: Play
- Developing the Sixth Sense: Play by Lawrence A. Baines and Ruslan Slutsky. Play is by its very nature educational.
- The Sixth Sense
- Buddhists treat as a sixth sense, parallel with sight, hearing, and so on.
Suggested News Resources
- Seeing with the sixth sense
- by Rabbi Yehuda Hausman Rabbi Yehuda Hausman is a Modern Orthodox rabbi who teaches in Los Angeles. He writes about the weekly parasha on his blog, rabbihausman.com.
- “20/20: THE SIXTH SENSE”
- When nothing adds up and a gut feeling's all you have, forget about your five senses... what you really need is the sixth sense.
- 'Catfish' Star, Filmmakers Hook Careers in Hollywood
- on her various websites and "highly recommends" the film. "Catfish" was released on iTunes and DVD earlier this year. ABC News' Thomas Berman contributed to this report.
- Week 48: ABC claims 6 of the top 20 in Adults 18-49
- ABC's premiere of Sunday 20/20: The Sixth Sense ranked as the #1 newsmagazine for the week with key Adults (AD25-54/AD18-49).
- How Big A Crowd Is 400 People?
- It builds to a crescendo that, at the end, will make you take off your glasses and rub your forehead in disbelief, much like the first time you realized that Bruce Willis was dead the whole time in The Sixth Sense.* How large a group is 400 people?
Suggested Web Resources
- The Sixth Sense (1999) - IMDb
- Directed by M. Night Shyamalan. With Bruce Willis, Haley Joel Osment, Toni Collette, Olivia Williams.
- The Sixth Sense - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Sixth Sense is a 1999 American drama film written and directed by M. Night Shyamalan.
- Pattie Maes and Pranav Mistry demo SixthSense | Video on TED.com
- TED Talks This demo -- from Pattie Maes' lab at MIT, spearheaded by Pranav Mistry -- was the buzz of TED.