The Sixth Sense
A selection of articles related to the sixth sense.
Original articles from our library related to the The Sixth Sense. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Sixth Sense.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Sixth Sense is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Sixth Sense books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Sixth Sense
- Bruce Willis is a troubled psychologist haunted by his failure to save a patient. So, when sad little Haley Joel Osment claims 'I see dead people', he is desperate to get to the bottom of the boy's woes.
- 'Backtrack' is nothing but a cheap, horrible 'Sixth Sense' ripoff
- “I see dead people,” Adrien Brody all but exclaims in “Backtrack,” a movie that tries to make a choo-choo out of “The Sixth Sense” but immediately goes off the rails. Brody, doing a dodgy Australian accent, plays a shrink haunted by . .
- Martin Crowe: Batsman with the sixth sense!
- Former Black Cap Craig Cumming said, “He had that freak ability to predict what length the ball was going to be bowled from the release point.
- 5 reasons Colin Kaepernick makes sense for the Browns
- The Browns are in a holding pattern in regards to 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, but can still land him with a high enough draft pick and the right contract redo. The 49ers want a second-round pick for the sixth-year pro, and are in no hurry.
- Police warn families after 6th grader robbed at knifepoint on way to school in
- SEATTLE — Police and school officials want families to be aware that a middle-school student was robbed on his way to school Tuesday morning. According to Seattle police, the 6th grade boy was walking in the 2100 block of SW Thistle Street around 7:30 ...