The Sky At Night
A selection of articles related to the sky at night.
Original articles from our library related to the The Sky At Night. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Sky At Night.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Sky At Night is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Sky At Night books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The March of Planets: Jupiter, Mars and Saturn Brighten Night Sky
- Powerful Jupiter, attention-grabbing Mars and spectacular Saturn will dominate March's night sky: Here's how to see them.
- Video shows comet light up the horizon from Inverness to Edinburgh
- Astronomers last night said it was most likely to be a meteor burning up as it came into contact with the Earth's atmosphere. The meteor is likely to have burned up but people are searching for debris.
- Middlesbrough hit the Sky Bet Championship summit with Friday night victory
- Middlesbrough defeated Wolverhampton Wanderers 2-1 on Friday night to return to the top of the Sky Bet Championship. Gaston Ramirez starred in front of the Sky Sports cameras, scoring twice to send Boro to the summit - for a few hours at least.
- The March night sky
- Our nights are falling rapidly later as the Sun moves 12° northwards during March to cross the equator at the time of the vernal equinox on the 20th.
- Full Snow Moon in the sky Monday night
- February's full moon has the name because usually the heaviest snows fall in February. This moon has also been known as the Hunger Moon, which is what Native American tribes called it because of difficult hunting this time of year.
The Sky At Night Topics
a legend of old egypt
terms of endearment plot summary
meaning of dreams about tunnel
auto insurance dictionary
abs-cbn list of subsidiaries
atreyu magazine cover compilations