A selection of articles related to the sleepers.
Original articles from our library related to the The Sleepers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Sleepers.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Sleepers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Sleepers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- NBA sleepers in the NCAA tournament
- NBA teams are fighting for playoff spots and jostling for home court advantage, but for the next few weeks, the college game will take center stage.
- NCAA tournament Cinderellas, sleepers and busts
- PredictionMachine.com ran 50,000 simulations of the NCAA tournament bracket, and based on its Power Rankings, here are the teams to stick with and teams to avoid when filling out your bracket: ...
- NCAA Tournament: First-round upsets, Sweet 16 sleepers and Final Four predictions
- Here's a breakdown of each region of this year's NCAA Tournament: South Region. First-round upset: No. 10 Temple over No.
- NCAA Tournament Bracket 2016: Region-by-Region Sleepers, Final Four Predictions
- The field is set, and the waiting is nearly over until the 2016 NCAA tournament tips off. The selection committee unveiled the brackets Sunday, with Kansas, North Carolina, Virginia and Oregon occupying the four No. 1 seeds: ...
The Sleepers Topics
Related searcheslittle manila new york
victor rothschild 3rd baron rothschild
hitoshi ymohs sakimoto
beauty theories of beauty
systems thinking methodologies
zero divisor examples