The Spiral Galaxy
A selection of articles related to the spiral galaxy.
Original articles from our library related to the The Spiral Galaxy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Spiral Galaxy.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Spiral Galaxy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Spiral Galaxy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Image of the Day: Gorgeous gas-spewing spiral galaxy
- Astronomers at the International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research may have an answer to a curious late-type spiral galaxy discovered emitting a luminous wake of hydrogen gas as it blazes across the heavens. Though known to scientists for years, ...
- Spiral Galaxy Discovered with a Spectacular Tail 300000 Light Years Across
- Dr Cortese said it could be the first of many galaxies found to have long tails of gas extending from them. "It's pretty exciting because this was just a pilot and we only targeted the brightest spiral galaxy in the Virgo cluster," he said.
- Astronomers spot a faint dwarf galaxy disrupting a nearby giant spiral galaxy
- An international team of researchers led by Aaron Romanowsky of San José State University has used the Subaru Telescope to identify a faint dwarf galaxy disrupting around a nearby giant spiral galaxy. The observations provide a valuable glimpse of a ...
- NGC 3310: A Starburst Spiral Galaxy
- The party is still going on in spiral galaxy NGC 3310. Roughly 100 million years ago, NGC 3310 likely collided with a smaller galaxy causing the large spiral galaxy to light up with a tremendous burst of star formation.
- Today's 'Galaxy' Insight: Ancient Habitable Planets More Likely Near Milky Way
- Stars in spiral galaxies such as the Milky Way have been divided by the world's experts in galactic structure into four general categories.
The Spiral Galaxy Topics
Related searcheslaurence gardner
hatchet types of hatchets
human genetic engineering the process
will amp grace guest stars
social contract criticism
deltoid muscle innervation