The Stone Roses Influence
A selection of articles related to the stone roses influence.
Original articles from our library related to the The Stone Roses Influence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Stone Roses Influence.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
The Stone Roses Influence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Stone Roses Influence books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How Georgia Satellites' 'Keep Your Hands to Yourself' Changed Country Music
- Thirty years ago, the Georgia Satellites released one of the simplest yet most quietly influential songs ever put to tape: the Southern-rock love-and-marriage ultimatum "Keep Your Hands to Yourself.
- Steve Smith on Classic Rock: Rolling Stones to play Cuba, Phil Collins sets
- British rock band The Rolling Stones performs in concert during their Ole tour at Morumbi stadium in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on February 24, 2016. AFP PHOTO / NELSON ALMEIDA / AFP / NELSON ALMEIDA (Photo credit should read NELSON ...
- Brewer Oscar McMahon of Young Henrys rocks the ale house
- Growing up I was into bands like Guns n' Roses, New York Dolls and The Rolling Stones. I used to be in a band called Hell City ... It's funny how what you listen to will influence you and how you present yourself.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.