The Strokes Influences
A selection of articles related to the strokes influences.
Original articles from our library related to the The Strokes Influences. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Strokes Influences.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Strokes Influences is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Strokes Influences books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- An Interview With Tor Miller
- A lot of that little bit of the story is about my life. I have a much older brother and he followed Jeff Buckley around quite a bit in the city before he hit it big. So, I was thinking about him and that record and everything.
- Develop your spiritual muscles
- He said the doctors had told him that his bad eating habits had caused his strokes and heart attacks and it was his fault that he is in such bad shape.
- Discovery: The Britanys
- Here we're pleased to premiere "Basketholder," their first release as a four-piece and a track that features production by Gordon Raphael (known for The Strokes' This is It and Regina Spektor's Soviet Kitsch, among others).
- Blood Pressure: 7 Things You Should Know
- An unhealthy blood pressure is a key cause of strokes or heart attacks and has become the cause of roughly a quarter of all United States deaths.
The Strokes Influences Topics
Related searchescosmic egg
hitachi 917 tests available
kitsch the concept of the kitsch-man
hindu calendar history