The Subways Albums
A selection of articles related to the subways albums.
Original articles from our library related to the The Subways Albums. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Subways Albums.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Subways Albums is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Subways Albums books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Knocks, Cam'ron Ride Subway Dance On Subways In New York City Music Video
- New York City-based funk, disco and house duo The Knocks just released their debut album 55 on Big Beat Records. To kick off the album, they teamed up Cam'ron to release an homage to their home town of New York City, aptly named after the big apple.
- INTERVIEW: Telegram
- An album that looked to be on the cusp of release never arrived. Then 'Aeons' and 'Taffy Come Home' landed in 2015, ... But what about those mole people who live in the subways in New York?
- Feeding starving artists: Catering company gives arts grants to employees
- The grant winners were announced at the Mae Mae Café, located around the corner from the company's Hudson St.
- Review: In Basquiat's “Unknown Notebooks,” words yield art
- His language is influenced by everything from the Bible and Mark Twain to grocery store aisles and subways, and every letter in his notebooks reflects the way he dissected his own black experience.
- Weekend Planner: 20 Things To Do In Los Angeles
- M. Ward celebrates his new album, More Rain (out Friday), with a live performance at 3 p.m.