The Supremes The New Supremes
A selection of articles related to the supremes the new supremes.
Original articles from our library related to the The Supremes The New Supremes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Supremes The New Supremes.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Supremes The New Supremes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Supremes The New Supremes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why the Supremes should smash dentists' monopoly on teeth whitening
- It is frequently said that, unfortunately, Americans disdain government. It is more usefully said that, unfortunately, they have abundant reasons for doing so.
- "Motown: The Musical" hits Overture Center
- Gordy's love story with The Supremes singer Diana Ross drives him madly in love and madly insane. He wants to manage Ross, but loses himself in the musical direction of Motown and grows to neglect Ross when they are together. The sole focus of their ...
- 2016 Is Pop's Year Of The Sequin
- They showed up in the 1960s on the matching costumes worn by Diana Ross and The Supremes. The '70s saw Donna Summer and other disco stars ... On J.
- What's Next for the Supremes?
- Within moments of the untimely passing of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, the political posturing began in terms of what should happen next with respect to the open seat on the high court.
- Little Theatre musical has crowd singing along
- During one number, three members of the cast represented the Supremes, complete with flowing, feathery gowns. Through the choreography of Lexie Dorsett Sharp, the dancing had more energy than Diana Ross, Mary Wilson and Florence Ballard could ...