The Sword Of Damocles
A selection of articles related to the sword of damocles.
Original articles from our library related to the The Sword Of Damocles. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Sword Of Damocles.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Sword Of Damocles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Sword Of Damocles books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What was the sword of Damocles?
- The famed “sword of Damocles” dates back to an ancient moral parable popularized by the Roman philosopher Cicero in his 45 B.C. book “Tusculan Disputations.
- Under the sword of Damocles
- Saudi Arabia is facing a real cut in expenditure cut this year and its projects market undergoes down scaling.
- Steve McClaren and The Sword of Damocles
- “The Sword of Damocles”, an allusion to the imminent and ever-present peril faced by those in positions of power. Like Steve McClaren. The sword hovers above him, as does the very presence of owner Mike Ashley who is able to let the sword drop at any ...
- The European Parliament: a sword of Damocles hanging over Cameron
- This is set to happen after the June referendum, but it will be a sword of Damocles hanging over Cameron during the whole campaign; one that his detractors and indeed the Parliament itself are happy to remind him of.
- Colombian official: Date for signing peace treaty is no sword of Damocles
- March 23, the date set by the Colombian government and FARC rebels to sign their peace treaty, cannot become a "sword of Damocles" that cuts off negotiations if that date is not met, Interior Minister Juan Fernando Cristo said Tuesday.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Sword Of Damocles Topics
Related searchesbazooka m9 bazooka
ochlocracy mobs in history
dream interpretation statues
caguas puerto rico volleyball team