The Sworn Book Of Honorius
A selection of articles related to the sworn book of honorius.
Original articles from our library related to the The Sworn Book Of Honorius. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Sworn Book Of Honorius.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Sworn Book Of Honorius is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Sworn Book Of Honorius books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Study of Solomonic Magic in English
- Liber Juratus, the Sworn Book of Honorius. Peter de Abano's Heptameron. Codex Latinus Monacensis.
- An Approach To The Operation Of The Arbatel Of Magic
- Along with the "Sworn Book of Honorius" and the mysterious "Soyga" ("The Book.
- Book Reviews: Gösta Hedegård, ed. Liber Iuratus Honorii: A Critical. Edition of the Latin Version of the Sworn Book of Honorius, and of.
- Magic in the Middle Ages
- W. The Sworn Book of Honorius of Thebes. F.
Suggested Web Resources
- Liber Juratus Honorii, or the Sworn Book of Honorius
- Liber Juratus, or the Sworn Book of Honorius, is a 13th century Grimoire of the ' Solomonic cycle'. It is one of the foundation works of European magical practice.
- Honorius of Thebes: The Sworn Book
- Honorius of Thebes: The Sworn Book.
The Sworn Book Of Honorius Topics
mohammad reza shajarian
invasion of the body snatchers themes
isoroku yamamoto early naval career
operation tonga the battle
dream symbol orangutan