The Three Estates
A selection of articles related to the three estates.
Original articles from our library related to the The Three Estates. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Three Estates.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Three Estates is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Three Estates books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Update: Bossier residents seek refuge at Bossier Civic Center
- Many of the residents are from Pecan Valley Estate Mobile Home Park and South Bossier, who were taken out of their home with the use of boats and large trucks.
- 3 estates that live up to their excellent names
- People have a weird predilection toward naming inanimate things. And as with boats, horses and blizzards, those names can be pretty ridiculous. When it comes to estates, we're not even sure some of the words have meaning.
- More rain for soaked northern Louisiana; flooding strands families, submerges cars
- Sharon Anderson, her three children and four grandchildren were rescued from her south Bossier Parish mobile home after rising water threatened to trap them. Several other families already had been trapped, and the water was still rising, she said.
- US soldiers retrain Afghan army battling Taliban ahead of poppy harvest
- WASHINGTON — The Taliban has exploited widespread internal issues within the Afghan army's 215th Corps to retake territory in Helmand Province and ramp up violence there recently in an attempt to control the upcoming poppy harvest, said U.S.
The Three Estates Topics
Related searchesdiscworld mud thieves
hindus and reincarnation
qatar qatari law