The Three Jewels
A selection of articles related to the three jewels.
Original articles from our library related to the The Three Jewels. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Three Jewels.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Three Jewels is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Three Jewels books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Big Three Jewels: Why Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald Top the List of Precious Gems
- Sapphires are extremely hard and durable, so they will last a forever in a piece of jewelry, and rubies and emeralds are extremely rare.
- The Soft Call of Coral
- While 19th-century pieces and Italian revival necklaces have long been popular, Mr.
- Everton's Martínez says losing Lukaku would be 'sign of a modern game'
- “Not really, no,” Martínez said, when asked if the key to future success was repelling bids for youthful jewels such as Lukaku, Ross Barkley and John Stones.
- Tsongas still feels thrill on the Hill
- Three candidates, including Lowell's own John Linnehan, were in the mix. Linnehan, from a well-known Lowell ...
The Three Jewels Topics
Related searchesjackson-vanik amendment reference
rq-4 global hawk
latin square examples
biggles list of biggles books