The Three Jewels
A selection of articles related to the three jewels.
Original articles from our library related to the The Three Jewels. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Three Jewels.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Three Jewels is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Three Jewels books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Three Jewels
- The Buddha, Dhamma, and Sangha are the three jewels of Buddhism.
- The Importance of the Three Jewels
- The Importance of the Three Jewels. The Primary Components of Tibetan Buddhism. There are three jewels in Buddhism.
- SETTING THE THREE JEWELS: THE COMPLEX CULTURE OF
- SETTING THE THREE JEWELS: THE COMPLEX CULTURE OF BUDDHISM AT THE AJAÕ¤Â CAVES by. Richard Scott Cohen.
Suggested News Resources
- The Seven Wonders Of The Buddhist World Review: Om
- three-parter on Muhammad and Islam, we are shown how devotion to the original teachings has inspired breathless architecture, with presenter Hughes also delving further into the foundations of the belief system- looking at the three jewels.
- Travel and Adventure
- Wonder at the three jewels later, on descent. Many of those with whom you share the path shoulder mountaineering equipment. And well they should, especially if Joffre Peak is their objective.
Suggested Web Resources
- Taking Refuge in the Three Jewels -- Becoming a Buddhist
- To become a Buddhist is to take refuge in the Three Jewels, also called the Three Treasures -- the Buddha, the Dharma, the Sangha.
- The Three Jewels Tucson
- Sep 1, 2011 The Three Jewels Tucson – a place of refuge.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Three Jewels Topics
Related searchesthe catcher in the rye trivia
causation law foreseeability test
crunk misconception of word origin
gluteal muscles excercise
american traditional wicca
dream dictionary road