The Times Law
A selection of articles related to the times law.
Original articles from our library related to the The Times Law. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Times Law.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Times Law is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Times Law books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The irresistible rise of women in the law
- June Venters lived in a council flat in south London until she was 21. “The environment outside was very scary, lots of crime. Coming home one evening once I found ambulances and police cars outside because my father had been stabbed in the chest.
- Florida Just Passed a Sweeping Anti-Abortion Law, But Supreme Court Might
- The bill is now headed to Governor Rick Scott's desk, but significant parts of the law may be struck down by the Supreme Court by the time the law even goes into effect.
- Culture minister vows to revoke law on book discounts
- The so-called Book Law was approved by the Knesset in July 2013. Authors have long railed against sales that offer four books for NIS 100 ($25.57), common in major book chains.
- When law enforcers meet film-makers
- “Many of the public think it is the responsibility of alleged victims of crime to bring prosecutions — to press charges,” says documentary-maker Blue Ryan, “and they worry that they wouldn't be able to afford to pay for a lawyer to do it.
The Times Law Topics
misleading financial analysis
fatigue material de havilland comet