The Tripods Comic Books
A selection of articles related to the tripods comic books.
Original articles from our library related to the The Tripods Comic Books. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Tripods Comic Books.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Tripods Comic Books is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Tripods Comic Books books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- When the Tripods Came
- A Member of Tripods Series .. Consider the Tripods themselves, for a start. ..
- 101 Things to do with all your old stuff guide
- Comic books, some books and magazines, toys and gaming cards. Good-as-new .
- PICTURE BOOKS
- ~www.childrenslibrary.org for international picture books~.
- non-ﬁction titles on the occult art, children's comic books and the adult pulps are .
- Collection Artifact Class Collection - Museum of the Moving Image
- Books, literature, and periodicals. Books, literature, and Comic books Tripods.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Tripods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Boys' Life, The Boy Scouts of America magazine, serialized all three books in the trilogy from May 1981 to August 1986.
- "The Tripods": in strip form
- The entire trilogy was serialised in comic strip form in the monthly magazine Boy's Life looking old and tired would have done -- but is very faithful to the books.
- Kleefeld on Comics: The Tripods
- Jan 4, 2009 But I also vaguely recall a comic book version of Samuel Youd's The Tripods series.
- Amazon.com: Tripods Trilogy (The White Mountains / The City of
- I first read the Tripod series in seventh grade.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.