The Turtles Post Turtles
A selection of articles related to the turtles post turtles.
Original articles from our library related to the The Turtles Post Turtles. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Turtles Post Turtles.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Turtles Post Turtles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Turtles Post Turtles books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Turtles are key as Kenya balances ecology and development
- WATAMU, Kenya — A turtle drags itself along a white sandy beach, splashes through the gentle warm Indian Ocean and then vanishes with a plop, becoming one of 13,750 turtle success stories on a stretch of Kenyan coastline facing pressure from ...
- Greater Jakarta: Smuggling of baby turtles to China
- Meanwhile, Soekarno-Hatta customs head Dwijo Muryono said the turtles were listed in Appendix II of the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES), meaning the animals are not necessarily threatened with ...
- Indonesia foils bid to smuggle baby turtles to China
- "Customs officials succeeded in foiling an attempt to smuggle turtles," said a statement from Jakarta airport customs office.
- The surprising reason Hollywood gets birds all wrong
- Ringed turtle-doves, also not found in the wild outside of Africa. The CGI'd raven in this year's Oscars nominee for ... After all, Hollywood wants to cast live birds, and those birds have to come from somewhere.