The Two Paths
A selection of articles related to the two paths.
Original articles from our library related to the The Two Paths. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Two Paths.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
The Two Paths is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Two Paths books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The 2 paths to NBA success
- SALT LAKE CITY — There are two paths to NBA success: having superstars and having great depth. Maybe that's not a crazy conclusion. But after trying to diagnose what's happened with the Jazz's recent woes — you know, the four-game losing streak, the ...
- There are only two paths left for the GOP: Chaos or catastrophe
- Coming out of New Hampshire, the Republican Party faces two possible scenarios: chaos or catastrophe. Right now, either looks equally possible. Let's start with the chaos.
- Clinton and Sanders meet again in another Democratic debate
- Hispanic voters have made up about 10 percent of voters in the Democratic primaries so far this year, and Clinton has been getting about two-thirds of their votes to about one-third for Sanders.
- Does Mpls., big-city leader in bike network density, have enough bike lanes?
- That means that a mile of street with lanes on either side counts as two miles of bike lanes, as would a two-way off-road path.
The Two Paths Topics
Related searchespole bending
william wallace origins
nationalism in the united states
asch conformity experiments
us open tennis trivia