The Urantia Book Criticism
A selection of articles related to the urantia book criticism.
Original articles from our library related to the The Urantia Book Criticism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Urantia Book Criticism.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Urantia Book Criticism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Urantia Book Criticism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Lao Tzu: The Founder of One of the Three Pillars of Traditional Chinese Thought
- The result of this request was a book which consisted of about 5000 Chinese characters, and is known today as the Tao Te Ching (道德经). Lao Tzu seems to have disappeared after this, and neither his date nor place of death is recorded in Sima Qian's ...
- What millennials believe
- Thurston is the president of the Harvard Divinity School's Religious Nones. She is a Urantia Book reader. (The Urantia Book is a 20th-century work that, in part, blends philosophy, cosmology, and spirituality.
- Archaeologist pieces together story of the mysterious Zhang Zhung people of Tibet
- This blog entry gives a beautifully written chapter-by-chapter synopsis of one of Professor Bellezza's books about the Zhang Zhung, who lived in a territory 1,000 miles north and west of the capital of Tibet, Lhasa.
- What's ahead in local sports, entertainment, public meetings and more
- NATIONAL NOVEL WRITING MONTH KICK-OFF PARTY: 5-7:30 p.m. at the Bay County Public Library, 898 W.
- How to Find an Agent: The Book Doctors and Andy Ross
- I didn't understand Kant's Critique of Pure Reason, my girlfriend left me and joined a hippy free love commune, and it rained a lot. I decided I needed a change and I liked bookstores. These were/are not good reasons to set one's path ...
The Urantia Book Criticism Topics
Related searcheshindu places of pilgrimage
iron ring history of the ritual
the decameron analysis
olmec mythology rain spirit