The Ventures Discography
A selection of articles related to the ventures discography.
Original articles from our library related to the The Ventures Discography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Ventures Discography.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Ventures Discography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Ventures Discography books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A Tribe Called Quest's Phife Dawg Was a Hip-Hop Original
- 1 album, yet that was the point when diminishing artistic returns began to set in. Phife only managed one solo outing, and it suffered from the absence of his partner. Though more successful, Q-Tip's solo ventures did as well.
- Beyond 'Green Onions': Booker T. Jones' Timeless Soul Sound
- Before graduation, he had penned “Green Onions,” a Booker T. and the MGs hit that's in the same rock-instrumental pantheon as “Telstar” by The Tornados and The Ventures' “Walk Don't Run.
- THE ULTIMATE GUITAR EXPERIENCE Featuring Uli Jon Roth, Jennifer Batten And
- A true showman, who gives his all, Timmons executed a string of instrumentals taken from his own solo discography, which included “Electric Gypsy” and “Cry for You”. “How 'bout that Mr. Timmons?
- Three's company: NYC band breathes fresh life into the organ trio
- As Bauder combed through his father's and grandfather's record collections, he gravitated toward instrumental artists such as Duane Eddy and The Ventures. He would notice a saxophone solo, research the player and plumb their entire discography.
- Essential Black Metal Listening: BATHORYBlood Fire Death
- Between 1984 and 2004, Bathory released 12 albums. This black metal thrash act has done much for music in those years of existence. From Stockholm, Sweden, Bathory was on the front lines as much of the extreme music being created in their day.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Ventures Discography Topics
Related searchesrent musical plot
meatballs film music
umpire cricket signals to scorers
virtue ethics achieving eudaimonia