The Wheel Of Time
A selection of articles related to the wheel of time.
Original articles from our library related to the The Wheel Of Time. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Wheel Of Time.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Wheel Of Time is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Wheel Of Time books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Wheel of Time FAQ
- This is the Wheel of Time Wondrous Masterpiece of Assembled Knowledge, Wheel of Time series on the Usenet group rec.arts.sf.
- THE WHEEL OF TIME COLLECTIBLE CARD GAME
- What follows is the working text version of the Revised 2.0 Wheel of Time CCG .
- THE SIX SESSION YOGA OF THE WHEEL OF TIME Homage to the
- THE SIX SESSION YOGA OF THE WHEEL OF TIME. Homage to the Mentor, the Glorious Wheel of Time!
- wotmania: feed your wheel of time addiction
- I'm going to try and lay out the issues that the Wheel of Time cosmology brings up in my mind.
Suggested News Resources
- 2013 World Science Fiction Convention coming to San Antonio
- Darrell K. Sweet is an artist most famous for providing the cover art for the fantasy epic saga The Wheel of Time. He is also the illustrator for the well-known Xanth series by Piers Anthony, the Saga of Recluce series by LE Modesitt, Jr.
- File-O-Facts: Tobias Karlsson of KATANA
- My favourite drink has to be: Pepsi Cola, or Coca Cola Classic. You just cannot beat that! My favourite book is: Hitchhiker´s Guide to the Galaxy, Harry Potter, The Wheel of Time.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Wheel of Time - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Wheel of Time (abbreviated by fans to WoT) is a series of epic fantasy novels written by American author James Oliver Rigney, Jr.
- Home | Dragonmount | A Wheel of Time Community
- 10 hours ago A roleplaying and community site, also host to various Wheel of Time artists and collectible card game resources.
- A Wheel of Time Wiki - A wiki dedicated to the world of WOT
- A Wheel of Time Wiki is a complete guide that anyone can edit, featuring characters and novels from the Wheel of Time series.
- Amazon.com: The Wheel of Time, Boxed Set I, Books 1-3: The Eye
- This box set of paperbacks includes the first three books in Robert Jordan's bestselling epic fantasy series, the Wheel of Time.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.