The White Mans Burden
A selection of articles related to the white mans burden.
Original articles from our library related to the The White Mans Burden. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The White Mans Burden.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The White Mans Burden is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The White Mans Burden books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The White Civ's burden
- So begins Rudyard Kipling's famed 1899 poem “The White Man's Burden,” a bold and plain-spoken call to white people everywhere to uphold their duty to tame the rest of the world. It is with that same profoundly myopic zeal for the West that the Stanford ...
- South Africa: The black man's burden
- SPARE a thought for Penny Sparrow and Dianne Kohler Barnard. Even for those of us who used enviously to walk near the then whites-only Durban beachfront to marvel at the umbrellas of white families enjoying themselves, dotted across the largely empty ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The White Mans Burden Topics
Related searchesthallium famous uses
closure topology closure of a set
canadian identity multiculturalism
da vincis inquest
dialect concepts in dialectology