The Whitlams Discography
A selection of articles related to the whitlams discography.
Original articles from our library related to the The Whitlams Discography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Whitlams Discography.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Whitlams Discography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Whitlams Discography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TSO Schultz Booklet
- Richard Mills' discography is extensive. Highlights include his best-selling ABC Classics Morrison, Anthony Warlow, Human Nature and The Whitlams.
- Term 2 Week 8.pub
- Jun 24, 2011 Girls' OzTag vs MPE @ Whitlam Oval 2. Boys' Soccer A vs The 3-6 disco will be held on Wednesday, 22nd June.
- SIXTY YEARS OF AUSTRALIAN UNION SONGS
- Discography. 80. Websites cited.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Whitlams - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The discography of The Whitlams consists of six studio albums, two live albums, one compilation album, and eighteen singles.
- Little Cloud - the official whitlams website
- CD & DVD version of the Best of the Whitlams - includes the hits Blow Up the .
- The Whitlams Discography amp Rarities - Torrentz
- thepiratebay.org The Whitlams Discography audio music: 22 days ago. btjunkie.
- Whitlams, The Discography at Discogs
- The Whitlams are a rock band based in Sydney, Australia. They formed in 1992 in Whitlams, The Discography.