The Whitlams History
A selection of articles related to the whitlams history.
Original articles from our library related to the The Whitlams History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Whitlams History.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Whitlams History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Whitlams History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dr Mark Hutchinson paper - Whitlam Institute
- mark hutchinson took a Phd in history at the university of nsW. (1989), with a ... series of Whitlam institute occasional papers that explore the historical legacy of ...
- Damian Staveley Gough Whitlam was a turning point in the history of
- The memory of the Whitlam Government is now celebrated ..... mistakes on Whitlam's behalf, the extent of change and historical influence could have been much.
- The Hidden History of the Whitlam Labor Opposition (1967-72)
- History shows that, like the British Labour Party, the ALP can move in a radical ... the period saw Gough Whitlam, elected FPLP Leader in 1967, undergo ...
- Reading Whitlam and Whitlamism: The Role of Ideology - Victoria
- of power in shaping historical interpretation and popular perception is made ... media – a conservative, neo-classical liberal interpretation of the Whitlam period.
- Who Are They? - Saltaire
- that history, and on ... Whitlams. So just what has been recorded?
Suggested News Resources
- Gough Whitlam's visit to China in 1973 had a 'sense of history'
- Gough Whitlam is due to arrive in China in October 1973 for his first visit as prime minister. I write to him about the visit and after the policy issues I raise the national anthem.
- Archive records shed new light on UK role in Whitlam's dismissal
- Recently disclosed archival documents in both Australia and the UK have revealed more about the role of the royal family and the UK government in Gough Whitlam's dismissal in 1975. A new book claims that the governor-general, Sir John Kerr, may have ...
- ASIO history recaps the ghastliness of Gough Whitlam's gang
- The successive release of volumes of ASIO's official history is debunking these myths. Volume two, by John Blaxland, covering 1963 to 1975, comprehensively destroys the idea that ASIO or the CIA had any role in Gough Whitlam's downfall in 1975.
- The story behind the footage of Whitlam's 'Kerr's cur' speech
- Barbara Alysen is a member of the Film and Broadcast Industries Oral History Group, an honorary body, at the NFSA. ... Gough Whitlam speaks on the steps of parliament on November 11, 1975, surrounded by radio reporters' microphones.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Whitlams The Whitlams - Biography
- History. The Whitlams formed in late 1992 in Newtown, Australia. As a three piece with no drummer, Tim Freedman, Stevie Plunder and Andy Lewis developed ...
- The Whitlams Welcome to the Whitlams |
- Welcome to the Whitlams.
- The Whitlams press-articles- Archives - Page 2 of 6 - The Whitlams
- As the guiding spirit of The Whitlams, Tim Freedman knows success can be both a blessing and a curse. Ed. Nimmervoll mines the history of the band as ...
- The Whitlams press-articles- Archives - The Whitlams
- The Whitlams won 'Best Group' at the 1998 ARIA Awards, as well as 'Song of ..... booze-soaked lyrics and dreamy melodies, has a dark history that to this day ...
The Whitlams History Topics
Related searchesneuro-structural bodywork
koreatown hong kong
dream dictionary explosion
us vii corps history
cuisine of somalia