- Theertham (Theertha) literally refers to water. In Hindu mythology, it is referred to as the physical holy water body associated with a temple or deity.
- Get 'theertham,' 'prasadams' from post offices
- India Post has entered into a tie-up arrangement with the Department of Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowment to make available Mahamaham 'theertham' and 'prasadams' to devotees through post offices all over India. Mahamaham - 2016 packets ...
- Devotees throng Jada Maguda Theertham
- A large number of devotees took a holy dip and offered worship at 'Jada Maguda Theertham,' in which, according to legend, Lord Ram washed off his hair (jada) in the tank after killing Ravana to purify himself, on the occasion of Mahamaham festival on ...
- 'Thumburu theertha mukkoti' on March 23
- The 'theertham' is located deep amidst the thick forests. Mythology has it that of all the 'theerthams' that bestow bhakti, jnana, vairagya , and mukti , the temple Pushkarini, Papavinasanam. Akasaganga, Thumburu, Kumaradhara, Ramakrishna, and Pandava ...
- Offering prayers to 'Dwadasha Jyothirlingams'
- Sacred water that would be offered regularly to perform abhishekam at these 12 places in eight States – Somanath-Prabhasa theertham (Gujarat), Srisailam-Mallikakundam (Andhra Pradesh), Ujjain-Chipra river (Madhya Pradesh), Omkaram-Narmada river ...
- Car festival in Rameswaram
- On 'Masi Amavasya' on Tuesday, the deities would be taken in a procession on Golden Rishaba vahanam to Agni Theertham seashore for 'Theerthavari' festival in the afternoon.
Theertham is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Theertham books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
immanuel kant quotes
baby bottle history
airbag deployment mechanism
emoticon creation of160-