A selection of articles related to thelemic.
Original articles from our library related to the Thelemic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Thelemic.
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- In Nomine Babalon: Sacred Whoredom in a Thelemic Context
- Naked and trembling, pressed against my bare body, he whispered into my hair, "can I kiss you?" Instead of answering with words, I turned my face up to him. When our lips met, it felt as if some part of him opened up around me like a cocoon. I...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
Thelemic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thelemic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bay Area Thelemic Temple
- Initiation rites are highly secretive, as well as their practices, but it is rumored that members of the OTO practice astral projection and perform rituals to invoke angels and demons.
- Is Thelema Pagan?
- Ordo Templi Orientis describes Thelema as a “philosophical and religious system”. O.T.
- Intro to Thelema – Three Recommended Books
- If you are interested in learning about Thelema, where do you start? Aleister Crowley wrote prodigiously and his works can fill an entire bookshelf. Is there one book that can fill you in on the basic ideas?
- Sex Positive Thelema
- I've always been sex positive. From my earliest physical stirrings I've believed that the power flowing in my body is sacred and enjoying that power is normal. I've never understood why people feel “dirty” when engaging in sex.